Yet another Camera launched by Sony. Sony a6400 being the latest camera under Rs.80,000 we are going to discuss about its features and why it is different from other Sony cameras.Moreover you will get a 64GB memory card inside the box. Be ready here’s the Sony A6400 detailed review
Inside the box– yo will get camera strap,power cable,battery of 1020MaH,Usb to micro USB cable,eye piece for view finder and Camera.
Sony A6400 is very thin as compared with other cameras. The main feature for this camera is its flip-able display which helps you to monitor your personal shooting
NFC is supported along with automatic or manual zooming support. Moreover,it has Interchangeable lenses and 4k support to make your shooting crystal clear. Talking about its camera, It gives 24.2 MP camera for photography so, yes definitely its an all-rounder camera.
A tripod stand support and a mike support make it complete package.
Sony A6400 Specifications
- Announcement Date: 2019-01-15
- 24MP – APS-C CMOS Sensor
- ISO 100 – 32000
- Sony E Mount
- 3″ Tilting Screen
- 2359k dot Electronic viewfinder
- 11.0 fps continuous shooting
- 3840 x 2160 video resolution
- 120 High-Speed Video
- Weather Sealed Body
- Built-in Wireless
- 403g. 120 x 67 x 60 mm
Confused between A6400 and A6500?
If anyone is thinking to go with A6400 he better confused between A6500. In this para I will clear all the confusions which will make it easier for you to choose better one.
In terms of releasing, Sony A6400 is the latest camera you see. Comparing it with A6500 Majority of the features you find will be same so,we are going to talk about their key features only.
- A6400 offers you the latest display where you can flip it 180 degree (See first Image) where as A6500 lacks it.
- A6500 offers still images ISO 100-25600 and same with video ISO, whereas A6400 offers still images at ISO 100-32000 ad same with video
- A6400 offers real time face tracking which A6500 misses.
- A6500 supports native MP4 for faster transferring which misses in A6400
- A6400 can take 360 shots in a line where A6500 can take 310 shots in a line.
- In terms of pricing A6500 is 10000 expensive than A6500
Whats my opinion?
The result is simple, If you want to save some money with same features line A6500 you can go with A6400 hands down. Whatever, A6500 can give you a bit more stabilization when in recording mode. However,it’s expensive than A6400 and you know that A6400 is one steps ahead in some features. In short, Sony tried to launch a camera which costs less for people and highly satisfied in features. Hence, there is no worry in going with A6400 till the next release. It was my detailed review on Sony A6400.